Relax at the so beautiful, oceanfront Islamorada Ocean Oasis, located in Islamorada, Florida, mile marker 76. Upstairs this two level home has three bedrooms, two baths, living room, kitchen and a dining area. The ground level is a separate living area with a private entrance having two bedrooms, two full baths (one is also an outdoor Cabana bathroom), kitchenette and a living area. The whole house has sleeping accommodations for up to 14 people # 1 – Queen Bed, #2 – Queen Bed, #3 – Queen Bed, #4 Queen Bed, #5 dual Queen bunk beds, #6 Pull Out Sofa in Downstairs is a Full Bed. Bury your feet into this expansive sandy beach with a pool and hot tub just steps away. Over 70 tropical palms and decking allow you a shady spot to enjoy a meal and refreshing beverage. Completely newly renovated with a large outdoor custom cedar/quartz shaded bar that sits 10, while just steps from the Atlantic Ocean. Islamorada Ocean Oasis is Florida Keys vacationing at its very best!
- Large Private Beach on the Atlantic
- 5 Bedroom / 4 Baths (Sleeps 14)
- 1 Acre Oceanfront lot
- Heated Pool and Spa
- New production ice marker added downstairs
- All new appliances downstairs
- 2 Hammocks by beach (Palm Therapy Area)
- Recently completely re-modeled.
- Custom outdoor lighting system
- Shaded areas by pool/spa and by ocean
- 4 Paddleboards and 3 Kayaks available
- 1 Mooring ball placed at 2 feet low tide and 1 pole out 150 feet to tie up your boat or jet skis.
- Large Off Street Parking Area for 40+ cars
- Parking for Boat/RV/Trailer
- Washer / Dryer
- Linens / Cooking Utensils Provided
- 2 Kitchens
- NEW Custom Cedar/Quarts outdoor shaded bar that seats 12 (Babels Beach Bar)
- Cable TV /4 TV’s/ DVD /High Speed Wireless Internet
- No Dock Available
Pricing and Contact Information
$6,500 for weekly rental non-wedding (holidays and peak months may vary)
– $350 Cleaning Fee
$8,500 for weekly wedding rental (holidays and peak months may vary)
– $750 Cleaning Fee
If you are interested in renting Islamorada Ocean Oasis House, please call or email:
Vic & Erin Owoc
Weddings at this location can ONLY be booked by emailing Wedding@IslamoradaBeachHouse.com. Weddings cannot be booked at any of the online rental sites.
Information about what your guests can do in the Keys, pet friendly / kid friendly, activities, restaurants, what to wear to a beach weddings etc…